We believe in joy.
- The alchemy of theater has the ability to create magic.
- Relentless enthusiasm and the power of wonder make miracles.
- Fun is necessary; the best experiences are infused with laughter.
We believe in community.
- It is our duty to create a safe place of belonging for those who need one; inclusion is foundational to community.
- The contribution of each creates the whole.
- Making theater makes lives better.
We believe in excellence.
- We are all competent; it is trust in our competence that builds capacity.
- You are never too young to behave like a professional.
- No problem is too big or too small to solve, but failure is a valued option.
We believe in the intrinsic value of every individual.
- Being your authentic, true self is not optional.
- Creativity is catching; passion projects feed the soul.
- Equity does not mean equal—it means fair, just, and right. We must always address inequities of opportunity.
- Err on the side of kindness; when all else fails, love more.
We believe that we’ve been given a gift that is not ours to keep.
- We have a valued collective experience and a passion to pass it on.